Mornignton – Mt Eliza Tree Removal Services
Residential, Government, Corporate clients. tree removal –stump removal –pruning –mulching –arborist reports– storm damage – call outs –tree management stategies -and much, more
Why Choose An Arborist For Pruning:
• Eliminating branches that rub each other
• Removing limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys,
or windows, or that obstruct streets or sidewalks
• Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay
• Removing diseased or insect-infested limbs
• Creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for
• Training young trees
• Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions
• Removing branches, or thinning, to increase light penetration
• Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. An arborist can help decide whether a tree should be removed. Arborists have the skills and equipment to safely and efficiently remove trees. Removal is recommended when the tree
• Is dying or dead
• Is considered irreparably hazardous
• Is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
• Is crowding and causing harm to other trees
• Is located in an area where new construction requires removal
• Is to be replaced by a more suitable specimen
Emergency Tree Care
Storms may cause limbs or entire trees to fall, often landing on other trees, homes and other structures, or cars. The weight of storm-damaged trees is great, and they can be dangerous to remove or trim. An arborist can assist in performing the job in a safe manner, while reducing further risk of damage to property.
Some arborists plant trees, and most can recommend types of trees that are appropriate for a specific location. The wrong tree in the wrong location could lead to future problems as a result of limited growing space, insects, diseases, or poor growth.
Many arborists also provide a variety of other tree care services, including:
• Plant Health Care, a concept of preventive maintenance to keep trees in good
health, which will help the tree better defend itself against insects, disease,
and site problems
• Installation of lightning protection systems
• Spraying or injecting to control certain insect and disease problems
• Cabling or bracing for added support to branches with weak attachment
• Aeration to improve root growth
We have 4 qualified arborists on staff. We pride ourselves on our safety record.
Call or email, and we will endeavour to provide you with a suitable solution for your needs.